Since the mid 1990’s our community has been blessed to have beautiful mikvahs adjacent to the shul complex (accessible from Whipple St.). Our mikvahs are constructed according to the highest halachic standards, following the bor al gabbai bor design, under the direction of Rabbi Baruch Hertz.
Please scroll down to make your online appointment.
**You may now prepare at the mikvah (in accordance w/ guidance from our advisory doctor). The appointment form below has been updated to reflect this transition.**
* Appointments are accepted in the form below up until MIDNIGHT the evening before your scheduled appointment.
* Please note for Motzei Shabbos appointments, if you do not see an available time online, please call Mrs. Menucha Gershon and she will accommodate you: (773) 991-1663.
For earliest time to toivel, please click here for tzeis times.
* This form is completely confidential; however if you prefer not to provide your last name or email for confirmation, "n/a" will suffice (the field just requires some text). A first name & phone number are important should unforeseen adjustments need to be made.
* For SAME-DAY appointments ONLY, you must contact the attendant on duty directly:
Tuesday, October 26th - BEFORE 7:10 Chana Gurvitch (773) 516-0472
Tuesday, October 26th - AFTER 7:10 Naomi Homnick (317) 847-6234
Tuesday, November 2nd - TBA
Regular Mikvah Attendant Schedule:
Sunday: Frumma Kulek (773) 319-1685
Monday: Chana Binn (773) 580-4375
Tuesday: Judi Superstein (773) 896-3377
Wednesday: Miriam Sara Rosenberg (773) 949-1879
Thursday: Chana Binn (773) 580-4375
Friday: Esther Rena Grossman (773) 849-5601
Motzei Shabbos: Michal Elkins (312) 493-6347
* If you have any questions or issues with the online form below, please contact our system administrator, Menucha Gershon to text or leave a secure voicemail: (773) 991-1663.